kicking coffee

any of you guys thinking of going sans coffee for the exam. I’ve gone 4 days and it well sucks. My thinking was that I didn’t want to coffee to kick-in in the middle of the test forcing me to take an untimely bathroom break. Anyone trying to kick the habit?

i couldn’t function without caffeine. will limit myself to a small cup before the test

pretty much the same here. though i kicked it about 2 weeks ago. sucks in the morning, but you get used to it. i also did not want it to interupt my test and waste minutes pissing it away.

I used to drink so much coffee the week before the exam, that I would always have trouble sleeping the night before. For LIII, it is imperative that you get a good night’s sleep the night before!

yup agreed for this week im cutting down to 1 venti coffee n as much early nights as possible…no choking the chicken neither

i don’t know how you guys do it. i need two coffees prior to the exam. one during breakfast. and one for the drive down.

oh for the exam i am replacing my bloodstream with SBux stongest brew …just easing off right before …whats the point of being so wired on say thursday when u realize u dont remember 2 bond hedging

you aren’t worried that Starbucks is going to kick in right around 930 and your going to be high tailing it to the bathroom? Thats the main reason I’m cutting it out, I just don’t have the confidence in my bowels to withstand the caffeine injection that morning.

No way am I weining myself off of coffee. I already feel cranky enough, so I would no doubt be a complete b!tch without caffeine. I’ll probably either have one cup of coffee or a Red Bull before the exam. My testing center is small, so I don’t really worry about having to take a few minutes for a break an hour in. I may dehydrate a bit the night before, though.

hazyskunk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you aren’t worried that Starbucks is going to kick > in right around 930 and your going to be high > tailing it to the bathroom? > > Thats the main reason I’m cutting it out, I just > don’t have the confidence in my bowels to > withstand the caffeine injection that morning. Huggies

hazyskunk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you aren’t worried that Starbucks is going to kick > in right around 930 and your going to be high > tailing it to the bathroom? I used to have a big caffeine addiction and went sans coffee the morning of Level I for this very reason. I had the worse headache throughout the exam… not recommended. As an aside, I quit coffee cold turkey in Feb 2009 and haven’t had a sip since. The first two weeks were horrible, but I got over it and feel much better since.

double expresso pre exam - get the caffeine hit without needing to use the bathroom.

sjain2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > double expresso pre exam - get the caffeine hit > without needing to use the bathroom. ^ Yep.

5 hr energy any good

If you’re worried about the bathroom, pop an two immodium before hand :wink:

nothing like unknown drugs in your system when your supposed to be on your best performance!

@ Cpierce i detect sarcasm