killing two birds with one stone

…wow, this thread brings me back - now I just want to watch Looney Tunes and play Mario on NES.

To the OP - if you are fresh out of college, then you are probably not done with all three levels of the CFA yet (or maybe even 1 level). How about trying to take the CFA level I and see how if you can pass it before thinking about what other exam certifications to have? If you pass level I in December then you can study for level II for June 2012. And I do hope that after 1-year of full-time studying you will get a job. If you still can’t with two levels under your belt, I don’t think credentials are what’s keeping you from getting jobs. It’s then time to look at the deficiencies elsewhere in your profile.

Could explore accounting designations. They’re useful and there’s a lot of overlap.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is there any way you could perhaps try tricking > the bird into eating the stone? It may not kill > it, but it would definitely present a health risk > to the bird. Then, as stated, you could reuse > that stone. Personally, I force feed blue jays pebbles and squeeze them so that the pebbles shoot out the other end like a pistol. Quick, effective, not so good for the blue jay though.