Kinda fr#*king out

nsh8212 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m also in a similar situation right now and kind > of releived to see others along with me. I am > currently contemplating registering for the > December Level 1 exam so I can set myself up to > finsh Level 2 in June of 2010 and Level 3 in June > of 2011. I would like to have the extra time to > study and take level 1 in June of 2010, but it > pushes everything out by a year, which I don’t > like. I graduated with a B.S. in Finance in 2004 > and am currently a Financial Advisor, but now it > has been a while since I have been in a classroom. > I am wondering if the material is going to be all > review so then December would be fine, or do I > need to give myself until June since it has been a > while since I have been in school. If anyone on > here has some insight into solving my dilema or is > in the same situation I would love to hear about > it. Thanks. Almost exactly one year ago. I was debating signing up for June 2010. I was talking to one of my buddies and he said stop being a panzi and sign up in December. This was exactly the push I needed. Given the short September to December time frame you have no choice but to bust your balls and study. Assuming you can make the time it can be done. I have a degree in electrical engineering and I managed to figure it out so I would assume with your background and a healthy dose of hard working passing L1 would not be a problem. That being said when you find out you passed L1, you need to immediately sign up for L2 and bust you ass to pass as you will only have 4 months for that beast of an exam. Hope this helps.

Finish the readings by oct 15th. No matter what…start doing exams. You must do at least 8 FULL exams to pass!!!

ScarletKnight04 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Finish the readings by oct 15th. No matter > what…start doing exams. You must do at least 8 > FULL exams to pass!!! That’s NOT necesarily true. Exams are really important, but so is reading. I prioritized reading the stuff multiple times and did less exams - just book 6 (3 full exams) and the official mock+samples (1/2 +1/4 +1/4 full exams). Thats 4 in total. I passed all 3 levels in first try. What I’m trying to say is that there are different ways of studying and I believe that reading is the most important. I started doing exams about 2 weeks before exam each time

I have a set of brand new 2009 Stalla books, which I would be happy to sell. IMHO they are better than Schweser for L1.