*KJH*

I haven’t heard anything yet. Have you? My understanding was that by the end of this week we would hear one way or the other. Is that how you interpreted too?

I have not! No offense, but I’m glad you have not either. For a second I thought I was on the email to be sent right before she leaves if you get my drift. I confirmed on Tues that today we would hear back via email, and the office interview would occur second week in Feb if all goes to plan.

Haha, I’m picking up what you’re putting down. Hopefully we will both have a pleasent email before the clock strikes 5. It sucks… I can’t access gmail from my office so it’s suspense all day. Good to know the next correspondence is coming via email though; I don’t have to keep looking at my cell phone.

Nothing yet. Wish I did not have email access at work!

Come on Cathy… just hit “send” already. Haha.

Ap, have you gone in yet? I just did the ~3 hour pressure cooker! Not really. Here is what I found out. They will be hiring 2 or 3 new analysts. There were 2 others there for interviews. One I thought was you, but it was not since his name began with an E. Today, tomorrow, and Wednesday interviews are being conducted. They could have up to 18 total candidates for interviews since 3 at a time can be there and they have 2 sessions a day! I hope that is not the case as I thought only 10 candidates had phone interviews. I just hope we’re better than the next guy and get offers.

Nope. Haven’t run the gauntlet yet. I am going in on Wed… I proposed that because Monday and Tuesday didn’t work well for me. I am flying out of town on Wed. night so I took the whole day off work. How was the interviewing? What’s the deal with the essay? Never heard of that.

Nope. Haven’t run the gauntlet yet. I am going in on Wed… I proposed that because Monday and Tuesday didn’t work well for me. I am flying out of town on Wed. night so I took the whole day off work. How was the interviewing? What’s the deal with the essay? Never heard of that.

Essay is cake. Essentially they want to be sure you can put a sentence together. You will get a page of questions like, “What would you do if you had a million dollars? Why is grass green? etc” Don’t sweat it. Interviewing was quick. Went by fast. There was this woman there who was interviewing and loud as hell. She sounded ditzy too. I hope they aer not looking for the cheerleader type in interviews cause that is not me!

When I saw that I would never be with more than 1 interviewer at a time, I was very relieved. When it’s one on one, interviews are sooo much easier. What was the general feeling around the office? Did the interviewers seem like people with whom you would want to work? Just how casually were people dressed? Are you happy with the way you interviewed? I hope so man… best of luck!

It is a real cool location. The firm seemed laid back in terms of appearance and attire. Bus casual. Guys were giving each other $hit out in the lobby when going from interview candidate to another. I thought it was a cool culture. I think I did ok. I’m glad it is one interview rather than 2 or 3. Next Tuesday is when call backs are.

Just got done an hour ago. It was a pretty laid back interview. The guys were pretty cool and the lady from HR was really nice too. None of their questions really caught me off guard… pretty standard. Now, we’ll see if I am what they are looking for. The last guy I interviewed with asked me, “What motivates you?” I came back with something about challenges and reaching goals, etc. He told me that yesterday, some guy answered “money”. He didn’t really expand on it either. The interviewer wrapped it up right there and it was all over for that dude. There goes one from the pool of competition! The deed is done, now we wait. Good luck on the Tuesday!

Was there any others there while you were there? I’m really curious as to how big of a pool we are in. I remember that question. I explained self actualization and combined that with throughout my life I’ve set goals beginning with A, B, C etc. We then came to find that we both caddied at a country club as a first job. Dude who said money motivates him must have been watching too much boiler room/glen garry for the interview prep. What a tool!

As far as I know, no other candidates there. I’m pretty sure that I was the only person interviewing today.

Hey man. Any word yet? I just got off the phone with them. They need a couple references and I should receive an offer either tomorrow or Thurs. Really hope things turned out well for you too. What a small world it would be if we ended up working together…

Congrats man! Guess better luck next time for me.

why dont you both just email each other?

drs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why dont you both just email each other? I don’t have personal email at work. There are tons of stupid posts to avoid… go ahead and add this to your list.