Knicks over celtics by 5

Carmelo lost a game again! It doesnt matter if you score 40 or 60 points, if you can’t score that final winning shot…!

D’antoni is a joke of a coach, end of discussion. There are no set plays for this team. Celtics simply outsmart these morons.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > D’antoni is a joke of a coach, end of discussion. > There are no set plays for this team. Celtics > simply outsmart these morons. i agree a billion…he is an entertaining coach but a serious basketball team will alway be able to beat his apporach …a la the spurs did to the suns and the knicks are no where as good and balanced as that team

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > D’antoni is a joke of a coach, end of discussion. There are no set plays for this team. Celtics simply outsmart these morons. Haha, did you see the pre-game where Barkley was trashing him? I’m not sure what the background is there but he really seems to hate his guts.

Don’t think the Knickerbockers can maintain their above potential play (esp. if billups and staud are out). I’m liking my sweep prediction. Can’t wait to see Spke looking like someone just ran over his dog at the end of the game.

jbaldyga Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t think the Knickerbockers can maintain their above potential play (esp. if billups and staud are out). I’m liking my sweep prediction. Can’t wait to see Spke looking like someone just ran over his dog at the end of the game. Good call, you win. Totally pathetic showing by the knicks - to think I actually thought they could beat the Celtics (Home Country Bias probably).

The knicks did show some heart throughout. I expected them to give up at different points in every game but they didn’t. should be a good rivalry for the next couple years. Did I hear correctly that D’Antoni called out Rondo before game 3? Good move…