L1 Topic Weights

I wrote the exam in June 2008, unfortunately ended up in band 10. Do the topic weightings change between sittings? I think not, but just wanted to check. Thanks V

??

is this seriously easier to do than it is to check the cfa website? i don’t know how some of these people dress themselves in the morning

is that seriously easier than helping someone out?

anyone else with constructive comments? i am also interested in knowing

remember the old adage - god helps those who help themselves. to the point of sounding pedantic – you sign up for an examination (not once, but twice) without knowing whether topic weightages change between one exam and the next, beats me!!! if you are in doubt, you would look it up first, and if you did not find the information then you would ask. Here you want spoon feeding… This is as constructive a comment as you can get… and hope you do get the meaning…

vickyhall4b Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is that seriously easier than helping someone out? give a man a fish…

vickyhall4b Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is that seriously easier than helping someone out? u could have checked the CFAI website for this info instead of wating a whole day to get the answer, which is easier & faster too…

the weights do not change - will be the same as june '08

haha, now i know why the percentage of ppl who pass lvl1 is between 30-40%

Gosh…just answer the dude…The percentages are the same for the Dec exam…hahha.