L2 angst - what do you say to yourself

I’m a big “you’re so pathic” and “you’re no better than naval-lint!” proponent

yeah man the wait is killing me, i just want the pain to end

This isn’t that painful. Painful was loading my results on CFAI website on August 18, 2009 and seeing “FAIL” at the top of the page with a Band 10 at the bottom of the page.

I can imagine the show NY BUT at least you know you are going to kill it this time :slight_smile:

Git er done. The other painful part is second guessing yourself on every single question as soon as you’ve put down your pencil. Fortunately they invented alcohol for that reason.

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This isn’t that painful. Painful was loading my > results on CFAI website on August 18, 2009 and > seeing “FAIL” at the top of the page with a Band > 10 at the bottom of the page. Band 10 is like saying “if you guessed correctly on 2 more question or got that other ethics question right, we would have passed you.” BRUTAL

less than 50% on ethics so yea

THe only thing keeping me going is knowing, one way or another, that this will be over in just over a week. Also you’ll have no way of knowing how you did for at least a month so no point worrying about it!

yes, THE END IS NEAR

mambovipi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > THe only thing keeping me going is knowing, one > way or another, that this will be over in just > over a week. Also you’ll have no way of knowing > how you did for at least a month so no point > worrying about it! Make that like 9 weeks!

I find myself doing scenario analysis at the end of these exams, waiting for them to call time. Right - I’ve got x number of questions I’m sure I’ve got right. X that I’m not too sure on and X I have no clue. Now what combination of these do I need to get 70%!

The best was the spreadsheet that some kid made up of all the questions after the exam lol.