L2 battle

this is a race against time, and I am starting to lose… ugh!!

i read through entire secret sauce today beginning to end. felt like i was on my last leg and barely going to make it to the end of the book. as i tiredly turned the page and entered the last section of PM, these formulas came out of nowhere and they had funny signs on them. it felt like an uppercut to the jaw and i was down for the count. need to take a rest, then go back and review this sheezy…

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i read through entire secret sauce today beginning > to end. felt like i was on my last leg and barely > going to make it to the end of the book. as i > tiredly turned the page and entered the last > section of PM, these formulas came out of nowhere > and they had funny signs on them. it felt like an > uppercut to the jaw and i was down for the count. > need to take a rest, then go back and review this > sheezy… you are almost there, they say when you saw some funny signs, you would reach heaven soon, make sure don’t take the wrong way:)

Just did a mock exam from 2008. Last questions on the AM part were all about active risk and similar things. Truth to be told: I never saw it before. So it were total guesses (and wrong ones). That kinda pissed me off although I’m glad I saw it now instead of at the real exam. I’d be f*cked.

Lurky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just did a mock exam from 2008. Last questions on > the AM part were all about active risk and similar > things. Truth to be told: I never saw it before. > So it were total guesses (and wrong ones). That > kinda pissed me off although I’m glad I saw it now > instead of at the real exam. I’d be f*cked. It is on this year’s mock as well. Actually 2008 mock is almost identical to this year’s…

Ow shit. I wanted to save 2009 mock exam for thursday. My result will be seriously skewed if it is that similar.

I feel the same way, Pepp. I was confident at level 1. Now, I feel sick just about all the time -_- If I take the mock am/pm tomorrow and fail, I may lose my lunch =P

Ditto here. Pepp… i remember you from this forum last year with a few other. Have to say, felt a lot better about things at this point a year ago. A LOT better.

I did’t know taxes were such big part of PM this year. I really hope they don’t do a whole 6 question item set on the exam.

The 2008 mock AM is almost the same as 2009, the afternoon does change like 3 item sets though…

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i read through entire secret sauce today beginning > to end. felt like i was on my last leg and barely > going to make it to the end of the book. as i > tiredly turned the page and entered the last > section of PM, these formulas came out of nowhere > and they had funny signs on them. it felt like an > uppercut to the jaw and i was down for the count. > need to take a rest, then go back and review this > sheezy… I’m rooting for you SkipE99! (this serves to balance out the other 10x comments about…)

great! you can root for me next year too! ill be the one on the level 2 forums…

just push it a bit more, only 5 days left!

Who’s mom will I insult if you don’t make it? (unless we both fail, lol)

ha haaaaa… you and your mom jokes. i got your next mom joke right here son.

Finally finished eoc questions from cfai and took schweser exam 1 morning.