L2 Newbie (Just passed Dec 07)

Congrats to all! Still feel like I am dreaming…

Congrats to the passers. Welcome to L2, and better start your studying now.

jeez, I feel like I just graduted high school and became a freshman in college again.

Count me in too. Waiting for the books. Hope it does not take too long :slight_smile:

level 1 conquered this morning, onward to level 2 hell. this one will need the special bud fox - gordon gekko spin. tally ho!

Ditto! Ready to take on the next one!

I just passed Level I too, and I feel it has been long time since I opened a book. It will take me some time to get used to studying the way I did in November.

Hi, I just passed the level 1 test and now would like to register for level 2… but I can’t find the button to register! Is it because I’m still listed as a student? I’m set to graduate in May 2008… Please tell me where the exact button to register is supposed to be. I clicked on the register button, and I’m in my account profile and this is all it says: Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CIPM Program Enroll in the CIPM Program Customer Service Browse Frequently Asked Questions Submit a Service Request Check status of a Service Request Did you guys have the enroll for level 2 button in this list of items?

L2 Newbie here as well!! Moving on up…to more misery and more stress. Bring it! Anyone from San Francisco?

Wassup, players? Another L2 Newbie has just entered the arena…

Hello L2’ers, just passed Level 1 as well.

I’ll really like to share my joy with you guys and I want to congraulate you all. Now i have to wait until june to find myself a job since I need to fully concentrate on this level 2 examination.

bobbylei, its cause your a student.

L2 newbie…scared out of my wits and waiting for the books to arrive.

L2 newb and I am not scurred at all. Anyone in South Florida going to tear it up tonight?

Hey fellow L2’ers! Looking forward to the intense studying ahead! If we all combine our “skillz” we can bring this Monster down.

I finally got here! Muhahahahaha…

Wanted to visit Level II forum, and still managed to click on Level I first… “Looking forward” to many sleepless nights… :slight_smile:

Cleared L1 and ordered for L2 Schweser and CFA notes. I can’t imagine burning out for the next 4 months along with my evening MBA and full time IT job…God save me :slight_smile:

Just checking how it feels to post on a L-II forum … MAN IT ROCKZ!!! Hello to everybody out there … Hope to have a good time together. - Dinesh S