L2 Newbie (Just passed Dec 07)

if you aren’t scared now, you will be. Most of you won’t pass.

I just passed level 1, I am not sure how to start preparing for level 2. I am getting more inclined to get classes for laeel from NYSSA Guys any thoughts on it ? Any recommendations greatly appreciated

I just passed Level I this morning, so here I am. I registered for Level II and will be receiving the Schweser materials on Friday. I’m ready to go. Oh, and to those of you who are going to be multi-tasking the next few months, count me in. Going to be working 12s, not including the hour drive each way, planning a wedding, and still finding time to spend with my fiance. Always up for a good challenge. Best of luck to everybody!

I passed this morning and signed up for Level 2 about 5 minutes later. Congratulations to all who passed - can’t wait for my books to arrive. All the Best to every one !

Finally made it!!!

So who’s been reviewing Level 1 stuff during the past couple weeks…I know theres a few of you here. I feel like its going to take me awhile just to get back on track before I jump into L2 - this is going to be interesting.

lxada269 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you aren’t scared now, you will be. Most of > you won’t pass. Knew that going into L1, didn’t phase me. Plus 4 months is twice as long as I spent on L1.

Yo!! lets party like its 19 - level 2, not looking foward to cracking the books again, loving those millers chill in the sunshine to much

Helloooooooo L2!!! Used AF (as a silent observer) just a month before the Dec 07 exam…helped a ton and thanks to all you guys!! Glad to be here, and hoping to be active this time!!!

Good to see so many familiar L1’ers back on the boards! Glad to say I’ll be joining you for L2. I just registered and will order the Q-bank tomorrow with the company discount - can’t wait to stick the old receipts in my boss’ face tomorrow!!!

Hey Guys! I was a silent* member of the L1 Forum, got my results this morning and passed, so figured why not jump in the pool with you all =) Signed up for the exam 2 seconds ago. Books should arrive in a week, right? Beyond that (in addition) I’m debating whether I should buy Stalla or Schewser as my supplements. Leaning towards Stalla, but are the live seminars worth it? Thoughts on Stall vs Schewser for L2 in June?

Welcome all upgraded candidated. All the 2008 level 2 material: CFAI/Schweser/Stalla have been published. Get them and post your problem here. I am told by a lecturer Level 2 is more difficult than Level 3. Thus, order the material. Take a week or two to celebrate. Then, start your studying again. Many Level 2 candidates have started the study months before, especially those parent candidates.

Hi all, glad to make it to the Level 2 board. I was mostly a lurker for Level 1 but I’m going to be posting more for Level 2. Hopefully I can keep up with some of the other geniuses on this board.

Rabbit in my hat and a ticket to ride. Drink my farewell beers tonight. Let’s do it again in June.

Hey bobbylei I haven’t set out to register yet…but am in the same situation as you. Will be graduating this April. I need to find out if i can register…

*wave* hello, L2 forum! I tried picking up the L1 books a couple times and my brain felt like a heavy brick. But now I know I passed, it’ll all be interesting again. I can’t wait till the books arrive and I see what kind of sh*t we’re in for this time :slight_smile:

Hello to everyone. I was about to register for L2 then I want to think about test center. Do I really want to Javits Center again or go somewhere quiter such as Delaware? There wasn’t much choice in Dec 2007. Any input?

all of you newbies go away! jokes… congrats and welcome

I have nothing important to say yet, but I wanted to celebrate the fact that I can now post in this forum! Congrats to all those who passed in Dec 07! Now it’s time to get back down to business.

Hi everyone- I am also a newbie here - just passed L1 …L2 is scaring the wits out of me!