L2 Practice Evams-Volume2

is this year Volume2 much more difficult than v1? I remember last year v2 in level1 was too hard to mock the real exam? Any idea? thx

help!

I don’t think many people have started taking tests yet. Not many people will even do Book 2 tests as they are pretty hard and bit demoralizing.

syflysun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is this year Volume2 much more difficult than v1? > > I remember last year v2 in level1 was too hard to > mock the real exam? > Any idea? thx I completed morning session of V1, or Book6 or whatever you want to call it, and did not find it overly absurd by any means and thought it was time well spent. The only complain I have is that the Ethics questions were worded weirdly, after sitting LI I know CFAI ethics questions are more or less straightforward. I will most definitely complete all of Book6 and venture into Book7 at least for one practice exam.

what was your score BCH

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what was your score BCH 73.333% Left a lot of easy Ethics questions on the table.

Yeah, for L1, I and most other people did the Schweser exams the last couple weeks or so.

Same here. I got 5/12 in Ethics. Overall test was Ok. I got 42/60

You guys are nuts, making me feel bad for being so behind :wink:

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You guys are nuts, making me feel bad for being so > behind :wink: It is all relative my friend, I feel super duper dumb reading CPK and Swaptiongamma’s posts.

^ what me??? I am the dumbest chick around!

BlueCollarHero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You guys are nuts, making me feel bad for being > so > > behind :wink: > > > It is all relative my friend, I feel super duper > dumb reading CPK and Swaptiongamma’s posts. +10!

On a serious note - I have just done my 1st read and starting to do the CFAI ECOQ and QBank, which will take 1.5 more months I feel. Last probably 15 days will be Book-6 and CFA Samples/Mocks. Book-7 is not meant for me! I prefer sleeping over that book than to get demoralized and get ill come the exam day!

I think I’m with swaptiongamma on this one. Then again, I took a lot of time off work…

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ what me??? I am the dumbest chick around! don’t take this the wrong way, I thought you were a dude…not that it matters or anything…but with that name like SWG, I always pictured a dude in my head.

(Waits for Scandoworker to start sxually harassing Swaption…)

When I-Heart-Maths and Hydrogen Rainbows can be girls doing L2. I am better off being a Swaptions gamma, Hope I peak at the center of the exam like a true gammaite.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When I-Heart-Maths and Hydrogen Rainbows can be > girls doing L2. I am better off being a Swaptions > gamma, Hope I peak at the center of the exam like > a true gammaite. nice!

swaptiongamma I thought you were a guy before. But yeah, your posts seem like you know your stuff.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > (Waits for Scandoworker to start sxually harassing > Swaption…) That is what I was worried of happening, so had refrained from reveling my s_ex all this while.