L2 Repeaters Roll Call

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mark@dirtbags Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Same thing for me. > > > > “I was a lot more confident last year.” > > > > Is the test harder this year? I just seem > > overwhelmed; last year I thought I was money > and > > came really close. > > > > I really don’t get it. I got above 70 on both > the > > FSA and Equity last year and I don’t think I > can > > come close to that this year… > > > > Sucks. Still have 4 days… > > > Dude you got over 70 in FSA & Equity! try getting > over 70 in FSA, Equity, Ethics, Quant, and Econ (5 > of 8) and still failing… > > Edit: it was quant not corp. fin, I don’t think > there was corp. finance on there last year…or > the breakdown did not have one anyway That really wasn’t my point. My point was that I felt a lot better last year… and BTW, I received 50-70 on all the other subjects.

I wasnt confident last year, i didnt do any exams only the schweser question bank questions. This year i have been working solid for a week (wasnt planning on taking the exam initially with a new baby and all). Dont think i stand a chance to be honest, too much new material - Time series which i bet will will have a full question on it. Not enough time to learn the formulae and understand how things fit together. It is a bitter pill to swallow, but will give it a shot.

mark@dirtbags Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > N.VanCandidate Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mark@dirtbags Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Same thing for me. > > > > > > “I was a lot more confident last year.” > > > > > > Is the test harder this year? I just seem > > > overwhelmed; last year I thought I was money > > and > > > came really close. > > > > > > I really don’t get it. I got above 70 on both > > the > > > FSA and Equity last year and I don’t think I > > can > > > come close to that this year… > > > > > > Sucks. Still have 4 days… > > > > > > Dude you got over 70 in FSA & Equity! try > getting > > over 70 in FSA, Equity, Ethics, Quant, and Econ > (5 > > of 8) and still failing… > > > > Edit: it was quant not corp. fin, I don’t think > > there was corp. finance on there last > year…or > > the breakdown did not have one anyway > > > > That really wasn’t my point. My point was that I > felt a lot better last year… > > and BTW, I received 50-70 on all the other > subjects. I know what you mean…I was more prepared last year as well…to be honest coming so close to passing and getting yanked like that killed my motivation and so I did not study as hard this year…none the less have to pass this mofo, this year or another…I don’t give up no matter what…