L2 Results

The wait for the results is awful. The results are out generally at late mid night in my timezone so having sleepless nights. Anyway I think it’s worth the wait. Let’s just wait and see when those are out. By the way anybody got in touch with CAIA team to get the official expected date for the results?

I expect CAIA would release until 24th. CAIA staffs probably want to enjoy thanksgiving.

I feel pretty confident that it will be next week. From my experience when they say “4-6” weeks after exam it is typically released on the 5th week. With a backstop of november 26th next week seems likely.

Shall we say ticktock ?

I’ve checked the CAIA website three times already this morning… :slight_smile:

I guess its the next Monday then

Any reason why you think it will be posted on a Monday?

Ppl, no need to check their website constantly, they r going to email u once they r out. Chillax.

1 Like

So may be today

what if you pass, how long it takes to get the membership and the charter ?

I called. It’s going to be week of 23rd. So next week. She said most likely early in the week. So I bet next Monday

2 Likes

Wow… we’re either going to have a great thanksgiving week or a terrible one…

Does anyone know, if you pass, there is a email that is followed up with a “Congrats! join CAIA now” ? They did that for level 1 and minimized the panic attack between the results are out and logging in lol

When I failed L2 last fall the email just said “review the CAIA website to review your results”

Taking them longer than CFA to greade… ridiculous. Crappy way to go through Thxgivin week.

1 Like

I guess the count down just started… i have feeling its today

1:30 EST is my best guess…

i think may be in the next 30 min

Same here…

There is no info to display . its kicking in…