L2 Results

psssed

Well-done mate

I just saw that too

Mine still says no info to display…

Me too…

Same here but I can access the March 2021 registration and there is a retake fee (only option available). So that means fail.

Mine also hasn’t updated with results, but when I log in (mobile) my membership status now says “non-member / join membership” with a link to a member agreement. I’m 99% sure that’s new- hoping it’s a good sign!!

ETA: passed - relieved as it really could have gone either way. I thought Kaplan was not good for L2, doing the practice problems on the CAIA site is probably what saved me. Good luck to those who are retaking in March — you got this!

1 Like

I failed… second time for me.

Failed too. Let’s not give up. Are you going to use Kaplan, UM, else or nothing?

Failed too. Actually did worse than previous which is mind blowing.

Passed! I used UM for level 2.

Failed, as expected. Ditching Kaplan, going to UM. Just to give you guys an idea, I got 83% on my Kaplan final exam lol. Way too easy. Great for L1, horrible for L2. I should have listened.

Just passed. Happy to move to something else :laughing: :sweat_smile:

Also passed. What is really interesting that I scored good in my weak areas and vice versa

Pass! Second time lucky!!

For those who failed - best of luck next round. For reference I used Kaplan books and supplemented with UM question bank which tend to be much more testing…best of luck!!!

Passed…!! Woo finally. I used Kaplan coupled with a lot of mock questions. I believe practicing a lot of questions is the key for me. But please hold on who couldn’t make it and it’s just few months away when you can try it again.

Passed but failed ethics of all topics lol. Oh well, it’s bittersweet given how long it’s been since I registered for it vs the weekends spent studying…The CFA was a lot more rewarding.

Anyone else a little shocked by the results? I scored all in the higher or strongest sections but walking out of the exam I thought I failed. I was shocked (obviously pleasantly surprised) when the results came out. I felt so confident after CFA level 2 and level 3 but after this exam I felt dejected.

I’m really curious what the MPS actually was for 65% to pass. My guess is around 60%.

Passed, happy to get it done back to back. Used Kaplan and then the CAIA practice questions. Bit ridiculous on grade timing but happy to get the charter. BOL to those taking it again in Spring. Rooting for you.

Passed. Didn’t feel great coming out of the exam though, that’s for sure.

Used Uppermark for both L1 and L2. Solid material prep. Questions are great.