L3 breakdown of topics

Where is the chart/table that breaks down the topics? IE: fixed income, portfolio mgmt, ethics…etc (in %).

its somewhere under candidate resources on the cfai website. I have it printed out and this is what it says: Topic Area Level III Quant…0 Economics…0 Financial Reporting & Analysis…0 Corporate Finance…0 Equity Investments…5-15 Fixed Income…10-20 Derivatives…5-15 Alternative Investments…5-15 Ethics…10 Port Mgmt and wealth planning…45-55 Someone told me that eco is included in port mgmt??? But the above from the cfai website says as a section in itself that eco is 0.

billwest Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where is the chart/table that breaks down the > topics? IE: fixed income, portfolio mgmt, > ethics…etc (in %). it’s here: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/courseofstudy/topicareaweights.html

billwest, you actually passed?

no i failed

i think you’re lying. I think you passed but is ashamed to admit it because you didn’t really study. you don’t want to have the curse hanging over your head and you don’t want people to think you’re bragging with only 1 month of study.

i studied since August yet I still failed. are you happy now?

i don’t believe you man. i’m impressed by your modesty.