L3 Curriculum : Wolves in Sheep Clothing

I got my books yesterday and they are literarilly wolves in sheeps clothing. They look really good to behold but thats where its stops. The content is onerous! All the best guys…

convert the wolves into sheep…

I like them. This material is what I signed up for the CFA program to be exposed to.

grace grace Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > convert the wolves into sheep… I say convert the wolves to Jenna Jameson…

hezagenius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > grace grace Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > convert the wolves into sheep… > > > I say convert the wolves to Jenna Jameson… Nothing quite like studying with a shot of penicilin.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- Nothing quite like studying with a shot of penicilin. Worry about that after the exam. :wink:

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hezagenius Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > grace grace Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > convert the wolves into sheep… > > > > > > I say convert the wolves to Jenna Jameson… > > > Nothing quite like studying with a shot of > penicilin. Swan always delivers gold. I love it.

when I got the L3 box the other day I wrapped it up to be put under the xmas tree - to open in January. Relax - take a break!

Got the 13.6 lbs pack yesterday… It is surely lesser than L2 ( if i remember correctly, it was 18 lbs)… then at home, tried packing the L2 books in the pack just received… one big one ( equity ) could not fit!! so something to cheer about, I think!

rajiv75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got the 13.6 lbs pack yesterday… It is surely > lesser than L2 ( if i remember correctly, it was > 18 lbs)… then at home, tried packing the L2 > books in the pack just received… one big one ( > equity ) could not fit!! > > so something to cheer about, I think! So wolves are lesser in weight also. But remember they are wolves…!