L3 Forum - How refreshing

I haven’t participated much this year, but in general, I’m extremely thankful for the professionalism on this forum. L2 last year got a little crazy at times with people looking for freebies and the “I just started studying 1 week ago - do I have a chance?” posts. Thank you to you all and all the best for the exam.

after at least two years doing that on L3 would tell a lot about personality

I like also this forum. I find posts very interesting and “debates” very passionate (yield beta, the “big joke” of tax alpha. That is really nice. You know, I’m the only one at work being crazy enough to take this exam. My boss does not really support me (too much work). Most of my colleagues never heard about CFA and don’t care. Only my ex-CEO is supportive - which is not bad neither. So staying late after work is hard. Hopefully there is this forum which is helpful. I’m getting used to some of the names - the ones posting probably more than the others. I’m somehow missing knowing more about them: where they work, who they are… MH

I wonder how many people are looking at these posts. From which continent they are… It seems to me that most frequent posters are from US but may be I’m wrong. MH

MH, where are you posting from?

Germany, so far.

Netherlands here.

Canada

doooobaiiii!

In India

In India

Indian from Riyadh Mumu, you spell Dubai in a number of ways…last I saw was Doobuy and now its dooobaiiii, interesting!

I’m from Boston. I just started, do I have a chance?

Smarshy - you are tempting the moderator to put a permanent ban on your postings! I’m in Milwaukee.

Kentucky believe it or not. Just moved here from NY.

Singapore

Netherlands

FastEd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Smarshy - you are tempting the moderator to put a > permanent ban on your postings! > > I’m in Milwaukee. Where do you work FastEd? I’m in Milwaukee too (RWB).

cowtown.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FastEd Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Smarshy - you are tempting the moderator to put > a > > permanent ban on your postings! > > > > I’m in Milwaukee. > > > Where do you work FastEd? I’m in Milwaukee too > (RWB). FIC - IC firm in pewaukee.