L3 is the new L2 :(

In the past, L3 was supposed to be breeze. Not anymore.

While I’ve yet to write the L 3 exam, I’ll agree that isn’t going to be a cakewalk.

i’m not sure this isn’t harder than L2.

I’m finding it much harder than L3… something about the material not sticking in my head as easily.

PJStyles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m finding it much harder than L3… something > about the material not sticking in my head as > easily. (i’m assuming you mean l2) I agree. for level 2 i could just go over it and eventually i’d understand it. i find this far more subjective.

I was told by a few charterholders that LIII used to be (10+ years ago) a joke. I’ve heard it described as “sign-your-name-and-pass.” Definitely not the case now.

It is releiving to here that I am not the only one. I did study a lot, still I cannot pull things together.

I miss the comfort of an all MC test, there’s something reassuring about knowing the answer is one of the four things in front of you.

AbbeFaria Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I miss the comfort of an all MC test, there’s > something reassuring about knowing the answer is > one of the four things in front of you. agreed. i keep missing idiot points on IPS questions. i.e. not stating the obvious. very frustrating.

joemontana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was told by a few charterholders that LIII used > to be (10+ years ago) a joke. I’ve heard it > described as “sign-your-name-and-pass.” > Definitely not the case now. I took this exam about 10 years ago and I don’t think anybody thought it was a joke. I didn’t.

The grass always looks green on the other side. I dont think its fair to compare time periods. Many factors could be the reason for higher pass rates back then. One theory could be that people were actually smarter back then than they are now, mainly cause back then there were far less distractions and people “READ MORE”. All said and done most of us, in the years to come, will say Level III was easy-typical Human Psyche.