L3 Re-Takers...

I am wondering if the end of chapter problems have changed much between last years curriculum and this years curriculum?? Also…if you could just throw in any of words of wisdom…it would be much appreciated…feeling extremely overwhelmed today. Spent 4+ hours so far today…and I feel like my brain has lost more info than its gained.

I have the feeling that (except questions taken from previous exams), 50% of end of chapter questions get you more confused, instead of helping. In my case, I will only use: - cfa sample exams for multiple choice - cfa mock exam for multiple choice - schweser pratice exams only for multiple choice (don´t like schweser essays) - cfa previous exams for essay (available online) - cfa previous exams for essay (included at the end of some chapters) - cfa previous multiple choice exam questions (included at the end of some chapters) hope it helps

I agree. I find most end of Chapter CFAI questions too easy or ambiguous and confusing.

I see where you comming from…but I don’t think you cover enough ground with that material only.

don´t scare us :slight_smile:

javiers Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I agree. I find most end of Chapter CFAI questions > too easy or ambiguous and confusing. For Fixed Income, Derivatives, GIPS, Institutional Investing, Private Wealth Mgmt, Asset Allocation (feel free to throw in an area I forgot), I think the end-of-chapter Qs are quite good.

cfacfacfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I see where you comming from…but I don’t think > you cover enough ground with that material only. what else is one supposed to do then ? I think hala_madrid has pretty much covered every thing

thanks bips although this weekend I just realised that I don´t remember even a 25% of ethics and gips… :frowning:

hala_madrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks bips > > although this weekend I just realised that I don´t > remember even a 25% of ethics and gips… :frowning: the only thing i remember is ethics and gips… the rest is …