L3 Repeater - CFAI Mocks Me

Got this email from the CFA Program. “Welcome back.” Thanks a million. Dear Goes To Eleven, On behalf of CFA Institute, welcome back. Congratulations on your decision to continue with the CFA Program. Your commitment and dedication should serve you well in your exam preparation.

That’s actually kind of mean…

I’m shocked. That’s mean indeed.

Wow that is stunning…pricks

So you registered goes to eleven… I have yet to bite the bullet and register but with Canadian $ being so strong last few days I am thinking its time…only issue I have is deciding to buy the actual curriculum or the online version. I have heard some bad reviews about the online version!

Nice to see that they actually congratulate someone. Don’t expect the same rosy treatment after you pass…

Tstone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice to see that they actually congratulate > someone. Don’t expect the same rosy treatment > after you pass… Not true! Written right on the envelope for my official letter from John “The Badger” Rogers: “Congratulations. You are now a CFA charterholder.” Really? No exclamation points or anything?

monger187 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tstone Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nice to see that they actually congratulate > > someone. Don’t expect the same rosy treatment > > after you pass… > > > Not true! Written right on the envelope for my > official letter from John “The Badger” Rogers: > “Congratulations. You are now a CFA > charterholder.” Really? No exclamation points or > anything? I guess they are nicer to those who aren’t in purgatory. (need 2 more years of experience)

It’s a form letter I passed L2 in June when I signed up for L3 my e-mail said, (direct copy and paste): "On behalf of CFA Institute, welcome back. Congratulations on your decision to continue with the CFA Program. Your commitment and dedication should serve you well in your exam preparation. They may need some sensitivity training but at least it’s all the same.