L3 Results Day Plans

May be you are right. Thanks

Arguments aside, a really good place for some practical knowledge on trading - Chicago based tasty trade by Tom Sosnoff and team https://www.tastytrade.com/tt/

Tom and co-host Tony Battista are big time advocates of prudent option strategies.

Highly doubtful about your ”guaranteed good pay” claim. Once met a Yale grad in Barcelona who was a pizza delivery boy.

We really got off from the main topic here. Anyway, I am planning to take Monday and Tuesday off so I can spend some time with my kids and wife. This hasn’t been easy on them as dad was doing 30 hours a week.

CFA does not guarantee anything apart from saying you are good to work(not better than anyone). But you can utilize the charter in future, and can still feel happy about having it. “Investor” is a pretty vague term, Graham did say that.

And most of the investment analysts are good at picking bad stocks, you need to grind.

I am not emotional about these exams, but I can definitely understand for many with a family and a tough job schedule , it is a pretty tough exam to clear. No matter what, I will enjoy my day. :smiley:

Going back to my original point, it’s a day off of work. aspop1 do you starve if you go on vacation? Are those the high stakes you were talking about?

Edit: Even if there is no financial gain I’ll still be happy if I finished the program, because I know a few smart people that just couldn’t find the time or just couldn’t do it. Its a big achievement that takes years of dedication. I agree that nothing guarantees success but that does not mean there is no benefit.

Fair enough

If I pass going right to my bosses office and asking for a raise.

JK

Definitely going out for dinner/drinks if I pass. If I fail registering for the test next year will be my catharsis.

Go to the coffee shops where I studied and just sit there. Not studying. I wanted to do this last year but failed. As a re-taker this year and armed with the starbucks app, I have so many stars accumulated I hope to celebrate by buying coffee for coworkers if I pass. If fail, I’ll just pick up an application and quit finance to become a barrista…

Pass on the good news to those who have supported me during this journey. Then go back to work, happier than usual.

We just moved to Baltimore. There is an expensive Sunday brunch nearby with crab cakes, lobster, shrimp, etc that I plan to crush if I pass.

I’ll be on vacation with my wife and toddler. I’ll try to avoid overthinking about the result until 9:00 AM ET! :wink:

Good luck everyone

Safari in the Serengeti, no internet coverage… will be fun :slight_smile:

the migration is so late this year?