Lack of motivation

Ok, so the movie based on a TRUE story is cheesy, but the FAKE movies are where it’s at? Glad to see most of you stayed away from law school with that kind of logic. It’s like saying, “Watergate with Richard Nixon was cheesy, but how about that alien invasion in 1996 where Will Smith nuked the mothership?” willow, it may be cheesy and cliche, but it’s the Lord’s truth: you are only a loser if you don’t try. If you give it your best shot, then it’s up to the Man upstairs (or fate or luck) whether or not you succeed. If you just dream about it, then your lack of success is of your own doing.

Rather the pain of discipline, than the pain of regret.

i know the pain of regret…not pretty. i’m a second timer.

kkent, the actual story is amazing. i am not denying that. I am talking about the movie.

Haha… I watched the training/fight scenes in Rocky III the morning of the Level I test to get me pumped up. (I actually also watched Rocky II right after Adrian wakes up… very motivational). Having said that, Rocky IV does get the heart pumping the most!

"coffee and aderall my friend…learn it…live it…love it only in America can you buy motivation in a little plastic container. " So very very true… I’m still a Level 1 canidate but noticed durring registration they actually ask if you have ADD/AHDHD and if you have documentation to support it. What bearing does this have on their evaluation on your exam?? J

I live in India & can’t even register for L 2. Consider what a gr8 opportunity you have to be able to write L 2. Should you feel discouraged at all with 8 months still to go??

just fly to singapore

I’ve always found that, when I’m not feeling motivated, the best thing to do is go to the library to study. Good luck studying at home if your mind is not into it.

I have just decided to go for it having had similar doubts. I remember not feeling 100% about L1 until about a day before the exam, when it all came together. Several times I nearly fucked it all off, but adopted a “keep going anyway” attitude. Passed with all bar one >70%. We will do it.

It is a bit annoying that this posting software bleeps out expletives. Are we children? **** **** **** **** **** tosser bollocks

No, you just act like one!

dick

Just got an email from the CFAI saying that they pay me £125 to read two CFAI readings … that motivates me ! Might even spend a few mins on them rather just skimming them

jbisback Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Watch Pursuit of Happyness… > > … This just made me want to spend time with my 2 year old, which is my biggest distraction. Going to have to dig deep to get anything done this beautiful Sunday afternoon.