lack of sleep - caffine tablets ?

Does anyone know where to get it, don’t want to sleep during exam day.

Don’t do it…they can cause you to crash and burn…Get to bed at a decent hour nad you’ll be fine…there’ll be enough adrenaline flowing on exam day.

I agree. There is no reason to experiment with caffeine tablets. IF you really want to use them, start taking them now so you’re familar with the caffeine levels while studying - possible side effect is addiction. :slight_smile:

if you never used them before i don’t suggest u try on exam day. one of the side effects is diarrhea. I went into the L1 with basically 2hours of sleep, didnt notice it at all until after the exam. Pure adrenaline.

that stuff can make you really, really jittery. be careful.

red bull is better

even red bull is too much for me… really don’t use that…

Caffeine pills are dangerous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c

Just score some smack at the lunch break.

Red Bull sounds like a good idea. The only time, I tried red bull was with some shots and it was good. - Don’t know if it was the liquor or red bull :wink:

I had a friend named Jesse Spano who tried caffine pills once. Didn’t go so well for her.

pvt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anyone know where to get it, don’t want to > sleep during exam day. I wouldn’t recommend it, they make you way too jittery. However if you must, you can usually get them at any drug store. Ask for “wake ups”.

Speed is the way to go man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYWfSX3Bxb8

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a friend named Jesse Spano who tried caffine > pills once. Didn’t go so well for her. hahaha that episode was classic…as other suggest get a good nights sleep but I have had friends that sleep early and wake up hours before the test to do a quick review. I personally wouldn’t do that.

was gonna make an “i’m so excited, i’m so… scared” joke, but i see it’s already been done. you can get caff pills at bodybuilding.com or 1fast400.com. they’re not bad, but the effect isn’t too strong.

i plan on snorting some meth at lunch break