Las Vegas: June 2011, Level 2 (L2)

Hello, I’m sitting for the L2 exam next June. Anyone interested in meeting occasionally to for a casual discussion and/or study session? FYI, I haven’t started studying yet, but I plan on starting around the 2nd week of December.

It seems that you and I are the only ones interested in the CFA designation in Las Vegas. I’m taking L1 in June, and have already started studying. However, I’d be more than happy to meet up and chat finance. Feel free to shoot me an email.

Level 2 candidate in Vegas here. I am through the first three books and a third finished with the equities book. however this does not include doing the EOC questions but with the in-text example/questions. I would love to meet and share the CFA suffering stories among other things. Here’s a level 2 group on Google : http://groups.google.com/group/cfa-l2-candidates if you join pm me your contact information my name in the group is “Z”

Disregard the “candidate” part. What i meant was I’m studying for the level 2 June 2011 exam but still have not registered yet! :slight_smile: