Last 6 weeks, enough time for CFA problems/practice exams?

So I am on Study session 17 of Scwheser… planning to be done with 18 by Monday and give myself about 6 week or so to go back and do all of the CFA questions and the schweser/CFA practice exams… I’ve just been trying to cruise through the readings and doing pretty well on the concept checkers… I passed 1 in December and didn’t start studying til February so the material isn’t as hard to recall as it was in L1 when i spaced studying out over 6 months. Anyways, just wondering if you think 6 weeks is sufficient time to get the CFA problems/ practice exams done and really put together the material. I know for L1 i felt the last 6 weeks of bringing everything together was where I think i learned 90% of the info. Also, any other tips for L2 for the last few weeks?

I’m in the exact same boat as you, except I skipped most of the concept checkers and just did the blue box examples and end of section self-tests in Schweser. I plan to finish the last study session tomorrow. Hopefully 6 weeks of just cramming practice problems will be enough. Also doing the Schweser 3-day online course. Wish I would have taken L1 last June, it just doesn’t feel like enough time…