Last day that you're going to study?

I just put the pearl export in the corner of my basement that I’ve had for the last 15 years and upgraded to a Mapex 6pc Saturn V. I also have a Tama 8x14 SLP snare. And the entire thing is surrounded with hand picked Zildjian A-Customs.

what about you?

I’m a bit surprised that no one is really concerned about mental fatigue. Between work and prep for the exam I feel I need both Thursday and Friday to recharge mentally for Sat.

definitely keeping an eye on that - really the studying today and tomorrow is wrapping up the last TT’s, doing some EOCs on targeted sections, and tons of ethics / ROS questions. Going to bed earlier each night too. Really kind of like how’d you’d approach a marathon - tapering down toward the end so you stay fresh and prepared

Yeah, this seems to be underrated, but I agree. I wasn’t able to study as much as usual this past weekend from Friday-Sunday and when I went back to EOCs early this week, I seemed to be having a few “ah-ha” moments in areas that i wasn’t quite getting before. I think back to where I’ve made “stupid mistakes” in mocks in the recent past that I really believe would have been avoided with a fresh mind. That’s the type of thing that can make/break you on exam day

I am going to study hard most of the day today, and then take the final CFAI mock B tomorrow under simulated exam conditions/review questions I get wrong.

I hesitate to say that I am not going to do anything Friday, but am going to do my best to stick to light reading of CFAI summaries and notes and be done with it early in the day. Watch a movie and relax in the evening and go to bed early.

Hoping all of this hard work pays off for everyone who truly deserves it - good luck all.

I’ll just review my notes, do the blue box and EOC questions in Derivatives (forward pricing/valuation), and read the whole Ethics chapter.