Last weekend--Story Time

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Reason = because you became the focus of > attention. Demand up, price up. You should go out > with the blonde more often - she is good for your > business! > > Nice stories there, sounds like a perfectly normal > mid 20s weekend. > > Lets talk bottom line though, did you get any > jiggy jiggy amongst that? Sounds like drinking and > tongue lashing to me. Good ground work, but need > to be sealing the deal in the not too distant… No jiggay, chatting with the Brazilian and the Blonde right now. The brazilian is winning in the league tables but the blonde may end up at the finish line first because she speaks english.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Muddahudda Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Reason = because you became the focus of > > attention. Demand up, price up. You should go > out > > with the blonde more often - she is good for > your > > business! > > > > Nice stories there, sounds like a perfectly > normal > > mid 20s weekend. > > > > Lets talk bottom line though, did you get any > > jiggy jiggy amongst that? Sounds like drinking > and > > tongue lashing to me. Good ground work, but > need > > to be sealing the deal in the not too > distant… > > > No jiggay, chatting with the Brazilian and the > Blonde right now. The brazilian is winning in the > league tables but the blonde may end up at the > finish line first because she speaks english. You must do them both to become a Complete F’in Animal Charterholder. Muddahudda, CFA

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Muddahudda Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Reason = because you became the focus of > > > attention. Demand up, price up. You should go > > out > > > with the blonde more often - she is good for > > your > > > business! > > > > > > Nice stories there, sounds like a perfectly > > normal > > > mid 20s weekend. > > > > > > Lets talk bottom line though, did you get any > > > jiggy jiggy amongst that? Sounds like > drinking > > and > > > tongue lashing to me. Good ground work, but > > need > > > to be sealing the deal in the not too > > distant… > > > > > > No jiggay, chatting with the Brazilian and the > > Blonde right now. The brazilian is winning in > the > > league tables but the blonde may end up at the > > finish line first because she speaks english. > > You must do them both to become a Complete F’in > Animal Charterholder. > > Muddahudda, CFA I see what you did there +10

EPIC!!! (lol, How to Make It In American, anyone?) Seriously though, you carry this board, nicely done. And happy birthday man. My weekend was pretty quiet, cottage in the Muskoka’s. Bit of golf on Sun. Partied hard at an open bar event last night. Saw Deadmau5 get iced.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Partied hard at an open bar event last night. Saw > Deadmau5 get iced. Dude, details. I love the Mau5

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former trader Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If the blonde asks you what you did Sunday > night, > > make sure you mention the Brazilian. > > She is too blonde to realize a world besides her > own. I’ve sadly already recognized this. > Actually, I took that blonde out last night. She complimented me on my modeling skills.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mr. Pink Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Partied hard at an open bar event last night. > Saw > > Deadmau5 get iced. > > Dude, details. I love the Mau5 It was a “Smirnoff Experience” party; I think they throw them in different major cities across North America. Small amount of people invited, secret’ish location, secret’ish dj (although we knew it was deadmau5 ahead of time through word of mouth). Besides it being a party they were using it to film some promo stuff, or maybe a commercial, I dunno. They just had us all sign a form and provide contact information because they said if they used us for whatever they were doing we would get contacted and paid. I got hooked up with a ticket to the party through my gf - so no random girl “you know” stories for me :frowning: . The event was sick, I would say there was only about 100-300 people there at its max, with only about 30 people actually getting into deadmau5’s set (everyone else just kind of stood, watched, drank). You could get right up close to him, tons of room, and he played the set he wanted to play. Completely opposite of Canada Day where there were thousands of people jammed into the room for his set and you couldn’t move around and were always getting shoved by other people trying to move around. Since it was a Smirnoff event it was an open bar shit-show. They had some Ice on hand for the ladies, but it pretty much ended up only being consumed by people getting iced. I think Deadmau5 had his mouse head on when it happened to him, but I don’t remember for sure. My recollection has someone handing him an ice from the the side of the DJ booth, Deadmau5, with mouse head on, taking the ice. Head crooked to the side, holds the ice up out to the crowd. Takes the mouse head off. Gets down on one knee and kills the ice. Everyone near the stage cheers. His set was really good, a lot harder bass than he usually goes with which is nice. Spent a lot of time with some dubstep’ish type adapations that I haven’t really heard before, but as a dubstep fan, thought was better than a lot of his usual fare. Best part of the set was when, randomly, mellefresh showed up and started doing the vocals to a track or two. Plenty of good looking women. Tons of promo models. Probably around 20 or so which is a lot given how small the crowd was. Virtually impossible to tell one from the other though because they all had the same wig, makeup, dress, stockings, and heels. Left at about 1:30/2ish I think. Deadmau5 was still on but the place was pretty empty and we were too trashed to stay.

God, I would’ve sacrificed the brit and the german to do that.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former trader Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If the blonde asks you what you did Sunday > night, > > make sure you mention the Brazilian. > > She is too blonde to realize a world besides her > own. I’ve sadly already recognized this. > > > By the way, the blonde helped you out big time > > when she chased you twice and caused a scene in > > front of the brazilians. > > Reason? What Muddahudda said. Your value went up. People want what others have. If a chick goes out of her way to chase you, then you must be something special. Women are extremely competitive, that’s why you should tell the blonde about the Brazilian. She would want to prove to you she’s better and would be willing to satisfy you so you don’t go back to the other one.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Women are extremely competitive, that’s why you > should tell the blonde about the Brazilian. She > would want to prove to you she’s better and would > be willing to satisfy you so you don’t go back to > the other one. Duly noted. I guess I realized this concept in college but never thought it would apply outside of Stetsons borders.

The Brazilian, in Blue. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs608.snc3/32001_464785704464_572744464_6017634_4883591_n.jpg In white here. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs463.ash1/25449_436258109464_572744464_5321366_223208_n.jpg

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The Brazilian, in Blue. > > http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs608. > snc3/32001_464785704464_572744464_6017634_4883591_ > n.jpg > > In white here. > > http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs463. > ash1/25449_436258109464_572744464_5321366_223208_n > .jpg Well done sir, get rid of the blonde.

I agree, brianr, the issue here is that while I would probably want to date the brazilian. She is only in Miami until the end of September, then she goes back to school in Brazil…

The Brazilian should be a short hot term play to give it spice with longer term options. You do want to go to Brazil, especially at Carnival time, that I can assure you.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The Brazilian should be a short hot term play to > give it spice with longer term options. You do > want to go to Brazil, especially at Carnival time, > that I can assure you. In my opinion she might be the best looking girl I have a shot at. Daviskr will be able ot confirm/deny next week.

I can’t believe you are even sitting there considering options. The brasileira is lovely (and probably charming); the blonde is mannish and slightly scary looking.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t believe you are even sitting there > considering options. The brasileira is lovely > (and probably charming); the blonde is mannish and > slightly scary looking. Oh, I’m all about the Brazilian being a L/T value play. The blonde lives like 2 blocks from me and would be a good “no-options-at-the-bar-tonight-need-a-nice-squeeze.”

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The brasileira is lovely > (and probably charming); the blonde is mannish and > slightly scary looking. Indeed, could not have said it any better.

I need a good fish recepie. I am cooking dinner for the Brazilian tonight.

the brazilian looks like she went tanning with her sun glasses on but hot nonetheless please dont tell me you are the d-bag in the white shirt drinking piss