Last weekend--Story Time

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I need a good fish recepie. I am cooking dinner > for the Brazilian tonight. Bearded clam for one.

Didn’t make her dinner last night. Just ended up eating out, at a restaurant. She I didn’t feel like I needed to take her back and pillage her. Could I be turning over a new leaf?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didn’t make her dinner last night. Just ended up > eating out, at a restaurant. She I didn’t feel > like I needed to take her back and pillage her. > > Could I be turning over a new leaf? Nah - you’re just sleep deprived from last weekend still. You’ll be back.

I forgot to mention. She offered to pay for dinner (about 50 bucks) even though I stole her card and told her not to be redicuous

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didn’t make her dinner last night. Just ended up > eating out, at a restaurant. She I didn’t feel > like I needed to take her back and pillage her. > > Could I be turning over a new leaf? I was still sleepy when I read this. As I was reading it, the words were kind of blurred together and I had to re-read the second sentence 3 times, was dissapointed when " at a restaurant" finally cleared up… Just to join others, the brazilian chica> the blond

1. The brazilian needs to wear goggles, not a full snorkel mask, when tanning. 2) Is she really a doctor? She looks like she’s 20. 3) The cougar could be fun, but you can also get a cougar literally any time. Just go to the bar alone sometime and see who hits on you. 4) I suspect the the cougar situation is complicated by the fact that she came to the party with your friends

Agree with most of above. Blonde is a butterface, Brazilian is smokin’. Well done sir.

AM, I thought you were in Dallas? You live in Miami now? After that story, I’m thinking it’s time to come down for a weekend.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AM, I thought you were in Dallas? You live in > Miami now? After that story, I’m thinking it’s > time to come down for a weekend. I was in Atl, moved to Miami. Still, all of AF has an open invite to crash on my couch and partake in the debauch that occurs on a weekly basis. Daviskr is coming in one week!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > AM, I thought you were in Dallas? You live in > > Miami now? After that story, I’m thinking it’s > > time to come down for a weekend. > > > I was in Atl, moved to Miami. Still, all of AF has > an open invite to crash on my couch and partake in > the debauch that occurs on a weekly basis. Daviskr > is coming in one week! I’m actually leaving tomorrow after work, but we’re stopping in Palm Coast to see the hubby’s family on the way. Should be hitting Boca Sunday night or Monday morning. I’m game for whenever you want to go out, nupps. Any idea on which night would be best? Btw, no posting pics of us on AF ;).

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Black Swan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > AM, I thought you were in Dallas? You live > in > > > Miami now? After that story, I’m thinking > it’s > > > time to come down for a weekend. > > > > > > I was in Atl, moved to Miami. Still, all of AF > has > > an open invite to crash on my couch and partake > in > > the debauch that occurs on a weekly basis. > Daviskr > > is coming in one week! > > I’m actually leaving tomorrow after work, but > we’re stopping in Palm Coast to see the hubby’s > family on the way. Should be hitting Boca Sunday > night or Monday morning. I’m game for whenever you > want to go out, nupps. Any idea on which night > would be best? > > Btw, no posting pics of us on AF ;). Thursday/Friday/Saturday I got a sh!t ton of passes to clubs down here so we should hit up South Beach and you can meet the brazilian. Should be a good time.

^Thursday/Friday would be best. I’ve got my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday night.

Thursday AND Friday EHOH!

Dayam. Some of you guys are brutal with the comments regarding the blonde. Note to self - never take pictures and post them online. Yikes.

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dayam. Some of you guys are brutal with the > comments regarding the blonde. > > Note to self - never take pictures and post them > online. Yikes. The blonde is trying hardcore to pull me in. I told her I was seeing the brazilian last night and she literally texted me every 5 minutes. The Brazilian is taking things super slow, like, painfully slow. The blonde isn’t that bad…she’s just old!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ocean Mist Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dayam. Some of you guys are brutal with the > > comments regarding the blonde. > > > > Note to self - never take pictures and post > them > > online. Yikes. > > > The blonde is trying hardcore to pull me in. I > told her I was seeing the brazilian last night and > she literally texted me every 5 minutes. The > Brazilian is taking things super slow, like, > painfully slow. > > The blonde isn’t that bad…she’s just old! Nah - she’s aged. I say open both of their presents.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > The blonde is trying hardcore to pull me in. I > told her I was seeing the brazilian last night and > she literally texted me every 5 minutes. The > Brazilian is taking things super slow, like, > painfully slow. > > The blonde isn’t that bad…she’s just old! Come on Nupps. I could do better than the blond and I’m old, fat and balding. The Brazilian on the other hand es una hermosa chica.

@Jcole, I have one week to seal the deal on the blonde, then she goes back to law school. I wish I could forward the chain of texts she was sending me last night. Liberal use of “honey” “sweetie” “baby” then when I wasn’t responding a more desperate, faster paced text barrage which culmanated in her asking “what are we?” AFTER ONE NIGHT IN THE CLUB!? REALLY!?!? @Higgy, I haven’t you knowed since the anesthesiologist (two weeks ago) i’m getting desperate.

So should we be expecting another epic story on Monday morning? Also, pics of you + Daviskr hitting the clubs are pretty much manditory.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @Jcole, I have one week to seal the deal on the > blonde, then she goes back to law school. I wish I > could forward the chain of texts she was sending > me last night. Liberal use of “honey” “sweetie” > “baby” then when I wasn’t responding a more > desperate, faster paced text barrage which > culmanated in her asking “what are we?” > > AFTER ONE NIGHT IN THE CLUB!? REALLY??? > > @Higgy, I haven’t you knowed since the > anesthesiologist (two weeks ago) i’m getting > desperate. I love chicks like this in my eyes i say go for the blonde she sounds crazier …plus its just a short term low premium call option …she goes off to law school she is going to try to structure a TRS with some other law geek