Last Words in case you pass level 3 in 08

Waiting for the results was the most annoying part of the whole process

I look at CFA process/exam as TORTURE with 3 parts 1. torture of studying 2. torture of exam day 3. torture of waiting for results

In a weird way (in the event of a pass), I’m going to miss the studying. I viewed this whole process as one of the greatest challenges I could face intellectually against some very smart people. Will certainly miss the competition!

I agree about the torture. In the past months, i was thinking that waiting 3 month was torture but that s when i was still able to tell myself to stop thinking about it and it was working. Yesterday (thursday night) was the first night when i was just no able to stop thinking anymore about it and i don t even know how to qualify this since it was torture before. What is worst than torture?

accounting

I honestly haven’t stressed over results at all hardly this summer, normally the weekend before is a write-off, not this time. Knowing exactly when they’ll be out is great. Olympics are good for it too… Worst part was between 9 AM and Noon

salvaNJ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In a weird way (in the event of a pass), I’m going > to miss the studying. I viewed this whole process > as one of the greatest challenges I could face > intellectually against some very smart people. > Will certainly miss the competition! Well hopefully you will get lucky and have another year of it.

cf anal yst!

+1 for FInforLIL

I did it my way… Pass or Fail

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32046258

I pass… I drink I fail… I drinkl

Whether I pass or fail…I learned a whole hell of a lot in the past three years.

It took my life away for 3 years. 6 months a year studying for it and 6 months worrying about it.

This Sunday has been completely wasted and will not be sure about the results till Tuesday…