late night studying

jalmy8 we have the same schedule. I never studied late at night. This week i tried to study ethics till midnight and the next day was hard to concentrate!!! I have always followed this schedule since i was at school.

wonder2008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jalmy8 we have the same schedule. I never studied > late at night. This week i tried to study ethics > till midnight and the next day was hard to > concentrate!!! > > I have always followed this schedule since i was > at school. Everyone is different - but studying early works for me. You also have guys like Dinesh and BlackSwan who are still hitting the books around 3-4 AM…which is crazy to me…but if I were a betting man, I’d bet that both are going to kill this test come June 7th. As for me, I’ll be cracking the books tomorrow around 7AM…I’m strangely excited. But I’ll be closing shop around 10 or 11 tomorrow night. Need to get in a jog mid-day - helps me relax. I recommend a midday workout for everyone here, it really helps.

Jammy! you are going to nail this exam bad… real bad. And Black Swan’s tracking Error is 0. He is bang-on with every question.

I’m glad we got to meet up Jalmy and Dinesh, this forum’s become a real brotherhood and honestly, I’ve got confidence in everyone here, I think we can do this. Dinesh, we’ll have to see about that tracking error, it may require an adjustment, you seem to have misspecified the model and inserted your performance as the indepedent variable.

I used to be a late night studier all through university. Since I`ve been starting work at between 5:30 and 6:30 am for the last 7 months I have definitely become a morning person instead!

I always have been a night owl. My best work comes when everyone else is sleeping. I remember when I was at school I wished they had midnight exams.

Yep, for some reason my mind doesn’t really calm down enough to focus until it gets dark, plus the world’s just quieter and less distracting at night. I find my mind has less propesity to get distracted once it tires out a bit.

you guys are animals. just took a quant reading quiz on qbank and did ok, but man i can barely keep my eyes open, let alone think. i tend to be a night owl, too, but not w/ this stuff.

The twisted thing is once the dust settles after 6/7, we will all be strangely wondering what the F to do after 8pm. We’ll get over it, but I definitely had that feeling a bit after LI. 8p-midnight for me on school days…train at 6am with either a nap or reading (nap either way)…get about 15 hours on weekends (kids) but thinking more like 25hrs on weekend from here on out.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m glad we got to meet up Jalmy and Dinesh, this > forum’s become a real brotherhood and honestly, > I’ve got confidence in everyone here, I think we > can do this. Dinesh, we’ll have to see about that > tracking error, it may require an adjustment, you > seem to have misspecified the model and inserted > your performance as the indepedent variable. I have made friends for life here mate. Will relish this student life every bit when we all are charterholders.

seriously man, I could definitely see several of is winding up at the same firm a couple years down the road

dinesh, I’d like to tag on a quick note that you would seriously consider coming out to chi in July with us. I know your parents are here, but its just one weekend man.

I reallly want to :-(( I would love to visit the PINK COUNTY (PC), listening to the ZIM-CITY (ZC08) radio news channel with a Swan that’s ready to take on the world with it’s long neck. But … my parents are only here for 2 months and wanna spend every moment doing the 2-day trips to various places in/around US and Canada.

perfect, take them on a two day trip to chi town in early July, I hear wrigly’s a must see. I’m family friendly man, I absolutely promise I won’t swear or puke on their shoes.

Hey I probably get to stay in NY for the weekend of June 21st, anyone care to show me where the hot chicks are?

hahaha, we are def not the ones to ask, but I’d definitely be down for meeting up, fire me an email q.benjamin@gmail.com

I will try my best BS to make it to CHI TOWN. Hey mcpass, I would be around too. shoot me an email dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com Good chicks arnd the NYU campus or in Hoboken (NJ)