late night studying

what time are people starting to study too now? i’m thinking people that don’t have time off from work much before the exam. i’m thinking i’m going to start going to 1 or 2 AM and then feel horrible in the morning

I just started studying and it’s 12.13 AM here…

I have been up studying until 1am for the past couple weeks. I get up at 6 to go for a run (to wake up) and then go to work. I have found that by running in the morning, I am able to get by on 5-6 hrs of sleep per night. I usually don’t get to start studying until 9pm, so I get in about 2-3 hrs of studying per night.

I am gonna study a couple hours and it’s 12.16 here … am too

I start at about 8PM, then go till about 12AM. I feel like my best studying is on the weekends when I can study more during the day. It’s like I forget it overnight, although I do think there is some real osmosis going on since I’m (literally) solving FRA’s in my sleep.

holy smokes, i can’t believe how quick those responses were… i do agree on the exercise. even 10 minutes on the eliptical helps alot… i think alot of us are going to have to go into 3 AM mode pretty soon (and sounds like a bunch are there already)

I usually end up studying 12AM - 3AM. I have to be in at work by 9AM so it’s a little painful. But hey, you gotta do, what you gotta do…

you people are crazy. *goes to bed*

I study till 5AM. I need to be at office at 9.00 AM and commute is 1 hr. So you see, I am missing that something called as ‘sleep’

I have been studying from about 530pm till 9pm or so…looks like i need to start hitting the books more…dang

I usually do 6:30 till 11:30 or so. The weekends are best for me.

last night 6:30 PM to 1:15 AM, west coast time with a one hour break for dinner.

This week I started studying from 8:00PM to 1 or 2AM every night. I’m feeling the lack of sleep big time. The weekends are my best study time for sure.

i feel bad because I don’t study more than 10-12 hours a week. i will probably try to put more hours this weekend and next weekend.

1 hour before work…2hours after work… “the Brain is a powerful but complicated Computer…unlimited memory but very small bandwidth…” Quote from the Windsor Seminar…thought it made sense

You guys are intense. I’ve been doing three hours a night max and having difficulty getting any more in although all the time I’ve got is needed, I’m impressed. I’ll have to suck it up.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been up studying until 1am for the past > couple weeks. I get up at 6 to go for a run (to > wake up) and then go to work. I have found that > by running in the morning, I am able to get by on > 5-6 hrs of sleep per night. I usually don’t get > to start studying until 9pm, so I get in about 2-3 > hrs of studying per night. i wasnt running most of the last 4 months,but i restarted in april and now that i am running almost 45 min- one hour every morning, i find that i need to sleep more.otherwise i feel drowsy at work. i am trying to get to bed before 12 for the remaining days

I never study late night - just doesn’t work for me. I go 8-11 during the week, if I get out of work early enough. During the weekend I get up around 6AM, workout, and then study. I’m on the coach watching ESPN before bed around 11PM. I’d rather get an extra hour of sleep then study for an extra hour.

ok now how many of you fall asleep while studying ? I did that last night. and then I get pissed that I missed on studying time.

each day, every day