Learning Ecosystem Practice Problems

Do you feel that the 1,500 practice problems in the Learning Ecosystem is the minimum number of questions to be doing? Unless you just want more practice in your weaker areas, I am curious if anyone finds that more than 1,500 is necessary. Especially since the actual test only has 88 total questions.

I am planning to finish 90% of the Learning Ecosystem questions, plus 2-3 mock exams.

I mean, it’s all about whether or not you’re able to understand the concepts or not. If you answer 10,000 practice problems but still manage to only score 50% overall, there comes a point where you should be doing more than just practice problems.

For questions does not just “doa questions and see if you get it correct”.

My advice
Write 2 lists after questions

1. What “facts” did I learn? The CFA is full of facts. You will lean a lot vua questions. Especially the most testabl eone.
    Read this list when you have spare time - on public transport, on the loo!, instead of looking at tick tock.
  2. What concepts do you not get?
    You need to go back into the syllabus or any training providers material and cover this section in detail.
    Go back to the question. Do you know understand it all - including why the wrong answers are wrong.

With this approach 1500 question is plenty.

1 Like