LEH at 5.50?

Is anyone betting on LEH reaching 5.50 at the end of the day?

How much will you buy 6.00/4:00 PM today puts for? I’m selling cheap.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How much will you buy 6.00/4:00 PM today puts for? > I’m selling cheap. It seems investors’ sentiment is not that bad… LEH is currently trading at 8.50…JDV…are you bullish on LEH!? :slight_smile:

Absolutely not. I think the company sucks and I can’t believe that anybody wants to own it (sorry to offend anybody). But if you’re paying enough, I’ll take just any side of just about any (legal) trade.

I think they suck too, and I work with them.

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think they suck too, and I work with them. Pimp…have you ever thought to short LEH shares? :wink: May be you will get a bigger amount compared to this year bonus

I had been working for them in their Fixed Income and Derivatives department for a year. The managers are professional but treat ppl like tools. Any initiative is punished. Most of ppl imitate work activity…

After market trading LEH drop continues 12% so far @ $6.85

They deserve it

when will they die?

trading at 4-handle in premarket…

Looks like the rug was pulled from under 5.50. Why didn’t it trade down like this yesterday? Same news nothing new.

Good thing those puts I sold expired at 4:00 PM yesterday or I’d be getting creamed. Whew.

Prob close under 4 today.

Moody’s call on LEH credit was dreary. All the analysts are piling in as well.