Leh employees severance or paycheck?

Are Leh employees going to get their next paycheck or even a severance?

Nike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are Leh employees going to get their next paycheck > or even a severance? they should get a kick in the ass!

IronMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they should get a kick in the ass! Idiot. Not everyone who worked at Lehman is responsible for the firms collapse. There are a lot of hard working individuals that lost their jobs, including some on this board.

Well said, brianr.

I heard on the news that they were told to go back to work on Monday and through the bankruptcy deal they can continue operations and get a paycheck. Is anyone working there today?

Nike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I heard on the news that they were told to go back > to work on Monday and through the bankruptcy deal > they can continue operations and get a paycheck. > Is anyone working there today? yes

So most of those people cleared there desks on Sunday and went back to work today?

yes

I’m at work today, but nothing going on until further notice. Word is Barclay’s might feed off the dead carcass and pick up the capital markets and IMD business.

There’s no reason to stay at home… many parts will be sold the coming weeks - maybe even days. There is value in this company, it’s the shareholders who are screwed.