Lehman pays top notch

You mean $42 million Zimbabwe

another farley013 contribution… haha… Well, let the boy enjoy his 5 minutes of fame. Soon he’ll realise its a big big world out there… that song “I’m a big big girl in a big big world…” starts playing

Its amazing that people think its okay to basically demand to know what your compensation is. Is this a credit or equity role?

did the fact that lehman could go under factor into your decision at all?

stylemog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > did the fact that lehman could go under factor > into your decision at all? Thats actually an interesting question; I’ve always wondered in the case of a hedge fund what your recourse is if you are guaranteed and the fund goes under. Is there any recourse to the GP? Where are you in priority of payment? etc…

My deferred compensation is journaled in our financial statements as a liability so I am essentially a first lien creditor. I heard people with deferred comp at Amaranth got nothing when the fund blew up though.

good job goldenboy. May be a good story to tell someday if things work out for LEH. I ditched a GS offer when they were at the top for one at LEH when they were at the bottom

“did the fact that lehman could go under factor into your decision at all?” CDS spreads: LEH 320 MER 270 MS 230 Lehman is only very marginally more likely to go under than other brokers, such as MER or MS.

How about I call my boy over there and tell him about the annoying little prick he just hired who is posting all over the internet? Would you like that?

Just curious are you the new associate on Crandell’s team?

Of course, the 1-year CDS spread is 803bps, “slightly” over GS’s 112bps…

what a D-bag…you guys are just getting this kid off more and more, by replying to this pointless post (which is ironic because I’m doing likewise)

HAHA, love it. I dont think the original post was real.

It’s kind of like taking a job at GM over Honda.

DirtyZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How about I call my boy over there and tell him > about the annoying little prick he just hired who > is posting all over the internet? Would you like > that? are you for real?? “your boy”? are we in the bronx here? grow up you muppet.

jeff_s Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DirtyZ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How about I call my boy over there and tell him > > about the annoying little prick he just hired > who > > is posting all over the internet? Would you > like > > that? > > > are you for real?? “your boy”? are we in the > bronx here? > > grow up you muppet. ^^ haha muppet… reminds me of this picture: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/xo_QueenBitch89_ox/Television_Bands_Singers_Celebrities_Movies_Quotes/Kermit-YouBettaRecognize.jpg

did you make it out of your probationary period?

LOL, ouch. although GS CDS spreads almost 350, MS today almost 500 here… SERENITY NOW

can anyone tell me how barclays “culture” is different than lehman “culture”??

Lehman goes under = Wound Thread = Salt Bump = Rub