Lenovo T410s

Do any of you have any experience using the new Lenovo t410s? If so, can you share your experience, especially heating issues if any. Thanks!

not sure about the T410 as it just came out, but I have a T400 and really like it. never once have i experienced any heating issues

I have the T400 as well, and can’t say enough good things about this machine. Not one problem in over 4 years.

i have a t510 on the way, and in all my research i came across, the consensus was that both the t410 and t510 performed really well when it came to temperature.

Let me know if you get it on time. I have read on numerous forums that they delay the shipments by couple of months. Thanks! syc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have a t510 on the way, and in all my research i > came across, the consensus was that both the t410 > and t510 performed really well when it came to > temperature.

achilles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Let me know if you get it on time. I have read on > numerous forums that they delay the shipments by > couple of months. Thanks! > > syc Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i have a t510 on the way, and in all my research > i > > came across, the consensus was that both the > t410 > > and t510 performed really well when it came to > > temperature. ouch, read the same but as of now its a delay of 5 weeks from time i ordered to estimated ship date.

i have a lenovo n200 and at that price i have nothing to complain. Very nice notebook indeed.