Let me get this straight: there exists previous AM exams AND previous mocks?

I found the previous AM exams through 2007 here: https://www.cfainstitute.org/LoginApplication/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fcfaprogram%2fcourseofstudy%2fDocuments%2fForms%2fAllItems.aspx

Is there also previous CFA Mock exams available? Where do you get those bad boys?

phone a friend

CFAI takes the previous mocks off the website

Is sharing these a violation of ethical/professional standards?

in response to your original question … NO you will not get it straight. Damned if you do, Damned if you don’t… And you are damned for trying too :slight_smile:

Even I wanted past mocks. Last year, I’d saved the 2011 level 3 mock because I could download it along with the level 2 mock. So sharing among candidates shouldn’t be violation. Can some one pls email it? I’ll post an Id then

hi please email any afternoon mocks

iggyman555@yahoo.com

thanks

It shouldn’t be a violation, but it is:

“The following activities are stictly prohibited…e-mailing, distributing…the mock exam for any purpose.”

What’s especially unfair is that some candidates have legitimately obtained prior years’ mocks thru CFAI and this creates an unlevel playing field.

What is this a link to?

I agree it’s unfair. If those mocks were once all public info and out there, why remove them from new candidates and advantage the few who saved them or get them from friends?

Is there something I don’t understand?

polease email me afternoon mock! gjb209@gmail.com