Lets discuss metaverse

im thinking of getting hte vr quest by fb what yall think gang?

Is Facebook part of your portfolio?

Don’t you have MBA stuff to do???

What’s Facebook’s fair value? Anyone?

This makes me excited for the metaverse, retirement is going to be epic and maybe spent on NFT :yawning_face:

dont bet against zuck

i got about 15k on it. lol im actually taking an enrepenruail class. they are coming up with a ton of good ideas regarding the creator economy. focusing on the monetization of micro influencers. like me :slight_smile:

i say we all get quest 2. and have a af metaverse meeting. i’ll be johnny bravo

1 Like

And between meetings the possibilities are endless :raised_hands:

Was looking into the gear to create an alter metaverse ego and it’s pretty pricey stuff. Looking for investment ideas I’d be checking out this end of the supply chain.

i mean one of the more popular ones is decentraland. and its actually a really lame version of gta. lol

haha yeah, the digital land purchase is hilarious. Someone else digitally owns your house, maybe something cooler like the empire state building to feed their ego for five mins. Do these people not realise that this type of property investment probably won’t ride the inflation wave…

Found an interesting read, bringing meta to reality!

Maybe a better way to go if the TV show Black Mirror used the same crystal ball as the Simpsons

What are you influencing? Traffic to be directed away from Analyst Forum?

ur going to laugh but i post random statistics on tiktok with tables graphs and charts. i racked up 20k followers.

1 Like

Wow! 20k followers? That easily pays for like, a luxury car, right?

not even close. but sponsored posts can go for 250 per 15 second vid.

This is why I don’t give my stock tips away anymore. I’m always being front ran by some slack jawed Instagram finance meme page.

Speaking of, you ought to follow litquidity and highyield.Harry

i gambled and went to the club at decentraland. I wasn’t feeling the club so i quit the game.

1 Like