Lets torture ourselves

What is the Effective Duration?

almost time to increase the frequency

9 days, 2 hours, 16 minutes, 27 seconds

Passing rate should be around 30% for Lev III this time.

The duration is 7 days, 18 hours, 10 minutes and 49 seconds

wow that made me nervous for the first time.

The hour of reckoning is almost upon us.

I think I failed. I really do. becuase i thought i failed L2 and passed. and when i took L3 i thought i passed which could only mean i failed.

the waiting sucks …

yes this really sucks! Last night I had a dream that i was retaking L3 and it was 100 essay questions and I got through first 8!!! Arrrr, talking about nightmares!

we should be using hours and minutes now… 84 hours…

Not even close.

Apologies mate! Damn! and they say weed is bad…

I had the same nightmare. Iam taking morning exam. I know how to do everything but hardly enough time to do the first 4 questions TORTURE

Iwona pass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yes this really sucks! > Last night I had a dream that i was retaking L3 > and it was 100 essay questions and I got through > first 8!!! > > Arrrr, talking about nightmares! 8 is a lucky number for chinese, means you will have very good luck, could be either this time or next. Needhelp, sorry mate, better luck next time! But try hard to think negative, it may work, still have time. Rest of us who have not started dreaming yet, lets wait… Zzzzzz

atpr, just saw your post. Sorry mate, 4 is probably the most unlucky number in Chinese numerology. I dont want to think what it means for you. having said that, if you believe in Needhelp’s philosophy (posted above), you may actually have an excellent result this time! All the best mate!

why would torture yourself prior to results… i dont understand this thread

CFA_Werewolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why would torture yourself prior to results… > > i dont understand this thread Why do people start CFA? Cmmon let them have the pleasure for last few days of self inficted pain…

clipper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA_Werewolf Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > why would torture yourself prior to results… > > > > i dont understand this thread > > > Why do people start CFA? > Cmmon let them have the pleasure for last few days > of self inficted pain… weird guys

7 days, 1 hour, 54 minutes and 3 seconds