Lets torture ourselves

CFA_Werewolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > clipper Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CFA_Werewolf Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > why would torture yourself prior to > results… > > > > > > i dont understand this thread > > > > > > Why do people start CFA? > > Cmmon let them have the pleasure for last few > days > > of self inficted pain… > > > weird guys Most L3 candidates AND AF posters are weirdos.

6 days, 22 hours, 1 minute, 34 seconds

Stop it, Stop it, Stop it. I am starting to get nervous.

From and including: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 8:23:22 AM To, but not including : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 9:00:00 AM The duration is 6 days, 0 hours, 36 minutes and 38 seconds

From and including: Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 11:08:24 AM To, but not including : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 9:00:00 AM The duration is 4 days, 21 hours, 51 minutes and 36 seconds Or 4 days, 21 hours, 51 minutes, 36 seconds

tick tock tick tock

So I ask myself: why and I even checking this post, much less contributing to it?

because you, sir, care!

4 days, 9 hours, 8 minutes and 39 seconds

2 days, 3 hours, 55 minutes and 13 seconds

I guess we can stop counting, since most of the results seem to have already been released…

So did you pass, Mr Dwight?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So did you pass, Mr Dwight? Let’s hope so. I got the link for L3 registration, and I was also quite confident after the test, and after piecing together a little over 50% of the test questions from AF posts. We had a pretty good amount of effort going into it on the L2 boards right after the exam. It was fun working with everyone and debating the answers. However, my study buddy did not have time to check before they were taking down. So if I am a L3 candidate I sure hope he is too. Going through the program without some team support is pretty brutal. I failed level I on my first try because I didn’t have a study group, so I am worried about going at L3 on my own. Did you pass, Mr. Help? My post was in jest, as obviously until Tuesday nothing is final. I will still keep the countdown going with you :slight_smile:

My L3 link was taken off so I guess thats a good sign. Also, I felt good about my chances after the exam.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My L3 link was taken off so I guess thats a good > sign. Also, I felt good about my chances after the > exam. Yeah that’s how I feel. Best of luck… The duration is 1 day, 10 hours, 31 minutes and 23 seconds

The duration is 0 days, 22 hours, 12 minutes and 48 seconds

20 hours, 50 minutes, 35 seconds

I don’t know about you guys but I am really tired of waiting.

17 hours, 42 minutes, 24 seconds

IamArkad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t know about you guys but I am really tired > of waiting. I thought you were Arkad!!! …me too.