Lets torture ourselves

11 hours to go …

+3 min

less than 9 hours

actuary whats your time zone? EST?

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > actuary whats your time zone? EST? he must be Central time like me.

i am EST, still can’t sleep

I’m on AST, an hr ahead of NYC, still up… going to bed soon though. Less than 9 hrs!

i wont be able to fall asleep. I need to tire myself

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am EST, still can’t sleep Sorry about that. I’m in Central and the results come out 9am EST, which is 8am here in Central, which means it’s

csk, i’m est :slight_smile:

actuaryalfred Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > csk, i’m est :slight_smile: i am sure you passed, btw i think we wont see results before 9am. They updated everything now it is a matter of flipping the flag

csk: I’m sure you pass too :slight_smile: I just don’t feel like sleeping right now, so prolly will still be around for a while

I just can’t sleep, too nervous

Don’t know about you guys, but I’m not too excited about this whole thing. I was a lot more anxious to know my L2 results.

that is cause you killed this one :slight_smile:

Maybe … Just feels weired that we’re finally coming to a conclusion with this whole charter thing … where are we going to hang out now ? I spend probably 20% of my time at work on this AF page … I’m at loss :slight_smile:

+1

www.freepowerboards.com/afot -> Life after CFA

You’ve got to love chicks Beach Volleyball … fantastic sport … those cute a** bikkinis jumping and throwing themselves in sand … that’s the beautiful game :slight_smile:

7 hrs 15 minutes