Letter Patterns - B's and A's

Did anyone else have an unusual number of B’s in the first column and A’s in the second?

Yes as far as I remember. Since I was done 1 hour in advance, I counted the number of As, Bs and Cs, it was 23 As, 18 Bs and 19 Cs, I believe

There were more than one version of the exam floating out there, at least for the AM. I did have a large number of B’s (i think it was…) in the second column. B’s or A’s, I cant quite recall.

gauravku Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes as far as I remember. Since I was done 1 hour > in advance, I counted the number of As, Bs and Cs, > it was 23 As, 18 Bs and 19 Cs, I believe So funny – counted here – 22 b’s, 22c,s and 14a’s with two answers I had no idea on – so i ended up 16a 22b 22c. However, I think there were some different tests.

i go with NJ, max Bs, Cs and then A a distant 3rd

You folks are making me nervous. I had at least 10-12 A’s in the first column; mostly A’s for the first two Ethics cases.

#7070 Tons of Bs, fair amount of As, very few Cs except towards the end.

Bhill020, I was exactly the same, tons of B’s then A’s then some C’s at the end. All of my ethics were B’s.