Level 1 Withdrawal Option

Hi All, I’ve registered for the Level 1 for Dec 2007, but I won’t be taking the test. Was wondering whether it is better to ‘withdraw’ from the test in that case? I don’t intend to take the Level 1 next June yet, so I don’t really see an advantage of withdrawing. My concern, however, is that if i do take the test at some later date, my previous record will also be reflected - and the status will be ‘failed’ if i don’t withdraw vs ‘withdrawn / not appeared’ if i do withdraw. is this a correct understanding? Appreciate it if someone could kindly give me some advice on this. Thanks guys…and ALL THE BEST for your tests! :slight_smile:

Not really sure what you are worried about in terms of your “previous record”. Last I checked, no one’s really keeping score of how many “tries” it took you to pass Level I…

You should take it bro. Gangrel is right. There’s no permanent record of how many tries or w/e. It’s just a Pass/Fail. Since you paid for it, you might as well give it a shot with whatever you know.

If you withdraw, you will lose the registration fee… might as well give it a try…

thanks guys…will take your advice and give it a shot! ALL THE BEST! :slight_smile: