Level 2 2009 - BOSTON ????

Hey Bannisja. Would you consider adopting a non-finance fella working on his CFA I this June 2009? Pls, pretty pls. Ha - … your poor college mate looking for some help. Thanks

I thought John Harris is offering a course in NY , $400++ in October. Just hop on megabus… $1-5 each way. =) Doesnt seem that he is coming over to Boston.

Bleu: Harris’ October NYC one is for L1. He usually hits Boston for L2 sometime in april/may. The spring schedule isn’t out until about November.

I live in Allston right now but am moving to Newton to be closer to work. I wouldn’t mind meeting up closer to exam time to do some studying. I could use a few pointers after my most recent failure. I’m not planning on looking at this stuff for a little while though. peter.w.rossetti at gmail Keep me in the loop if you guys want another person to join up.

count me in too! zcagr8@comcast.net bannisja, I was seated directly behind busprof (and maybe in front of you?) at Harris’ workshop. busprof, every time you sneezed or coughed, I was afraid I would catch it …lol… have you noticed that time series has many more LOS this year and surely will be tested this year…it’s all Greek to me ;- (