Level 2 advice please

Dear level 3 candidates, I am a level 2 candidate. I will appreciate your advice. I thought, I would get some time to review Schweser notes. However, it looks like I am going to stick with the CFA curriculum books only. Did anyone experience the same and pass the level 2? Many thanks,

are you serious?

You should go with Bleron’s strategy. A legend. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1045234

Master Schweser, get through as much of qbank as possible (basic and intermediate questions will be fine) & master the CFA EOC questions only. Do all three and you will pass.

There are those that pass with just schweser, and those that pass with just CFA and those that pass using some combo. So, to answer your question, yes.

i passed using CFAI materials, EOC questions and Q-bank from schweser. CFAI material a little too wordy and long, if you have the time i would stick to the curriculum…

Thanks guys for your advices. I studied the curriculum with EOC questions a couple of times. Every time, I feel I am getting a better understanding. I will give my final effort with Schweser notes and some more problems in May. I hope that I will retain the material! Thanks again and good luck with the level 3.

I did. L1 & 2 with just CFAI… unless your willing to commit tons of time, it might be better for you to do something else. Its doable, and for me better. But some people can’t log the hours like that… everyone is different.

Don’t forget to take as many practice exams as you can, under real conditions (e.g. timed, no cheating)

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t forget to take as many practice exams as you > can, under real conditions (e.g. timed, no > cheating) +1 Then go though and read every question’s explanation and why you got it right or wrong.

i passed L2 with schweser end of chapter ques, cfa end of chapter ques and schweser practice exams. didnt get time to use qbank. i found the L2 exam tried to trip you up more than L1 - got to read the questions very carefully. if you look at some of the threads that came up just after last year’s exam, you’ll see how much arguing ppl did on the forum about the various tricks that they had in the questions!

bobsters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i passed L2 with schweser end of chapter ques, cfa > end of chapter ques and schweser practice exams. > didnt get time to use qbank. > > i found the L2 exam tried to trip you up more than > L1 - got to read the questions very carefully. if > you look at some of the threads that came up just > after last year’s exam, you’ll see how much > arguing ppl did on the forum about the various > tricks that they had in the questions! Yikes, the growth/mature stock question in last year’s CFA Level 2 AM paper - that one had me worried! K

Use Stalla and EOC questions.

I really appreciate everyone’s input. I am sure it will be very helpful. CF_AHHHHHHHHH, how did you deal in the last month of the exam? I have a habit of reviewing everything in the last month. Did you review all the CFA books in the last month? If not, did you use something else? Thanks a million!