Level 2 also in December?

I am undecided whether I should take Level 1 this December or coming June. Reasons: I have to move to a different country, start new job, find a place to live, my girlfriend is joining me middle of November, my employer would pay for CFA but only for next June not this December out of admin reasons, I have difficulties knowing whether I can manage (have been studying a while now and still cant see whether it is realistic for me to pass or not), I am flat broke right now,… After having thought I will just work it through I am starting to doubt the decision more and more…I have been working my ass off for the last couple of years. I have a non finance related background and initially enrolled for CFA because I was so interested in the stuff. Was more a hobby and I never thought I would get the work requirement. Things changed when I graduated with an MSc. I interned at a private equite / venture capital fund in a postwar country. Must say that opens many doors as it is such a unique experience and environment. Hmmm wondering why I am writing this all down. Guess it might help sorting out my ideas. Anyways now I am undecided whether I should take Level 1 this December and Level 2 in June. Coming back to the idea of the post…when I pass Level 1 June 2008 can I attempt Level 2 in December 2008? Cheers C

it doesn’t look like it, they haven’t announced anything yet at least

How about recent years. Have there been Level 2 exams in the past? C

No, level 2 is only offered in June. Good luck!

I’d wait. If your feeling rushed, I wouldnt even think about looking ahead toward level 2 - one step at a time, take it in june when you can focus and then take level 2 the following june, just my 2cents.

>>How about recent years. Have there been Level 2 exams in the past? Level 2 and 3 have never been offered in December It’s only very recently that Level 1 has been offered in December ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------