Level 2 board is open: I'm "moving"

socres are out, dust clearing, I am officially moving over there and plan to live there for no more than 10 months. I will check in here now and then, but I need to get the ball going on level 2. a lot of people in there said it is hard as balls and looking at the material, i get a migraine, so time is money. for those who passed june 08, see you soon. and for those who are taking it in december, i cant wait for you to join me on level 2 in january. good luck best, daj224

Goodluck daj224

Thanks daj for all your help with L1 questions! Good luck with L2!!

Best wishes Daj, its been both insightful and fun reading your posts. Definately you will be missed here and I wish you a cordial reception on the other end.

never forget your roots!!! Don’t forget us on the way up either!!!

NYLS Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > never forget your roots!!! Don’t forget us on the > way up either!!! haha

LEVEL 2 IS GONNA SUCK BAD. FOR ALL I KNOW, I MAY BE ON LEVEL 2 FOR YEARS!!! THERE IS A GUY IN THE FORUM THAT FAILED LEVEL II 5 YEARS IN A ROW!!! PLEASE GOD LET THAT NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE OF US!

Dont become a product of your own imagination. you make your own luck.

You will crack L2 for sure !! Its drive and passion to the learning matters in the end… I hope I pass this dec 08 and then take up…this L2 in June’09… I know it will be tough to clear both at a streach … Will need help from u guys, who might have finished L2 curriculum by Jan and would be starting their revision… All the best dude !!

Wow, this post makes for an interesting contrast with the level II comments…