Level 2 candidacy on resume

Ethics violation! Look what I found on an Investment Management’s career website: Preferably, candidates will have all of the following: 3. C.F.A. designation (or progress towards C.F.A. designation)

Yeh, while looking for work, i’ve seen many boutiques like to hvae an employee profiles section often saying “expected to be CFA qualified in a year”. Well, I don’t blame them that much as probably someone else typed their profile for them.

Like most of my friends I am new on LII forum. First, Good Luck to those who are waiting for their results. I am pasting the following regarding candidacy on resume from SOPH: “If a candidate passes each level of the exam on the first try and wants to state that he or she did so, that is not a violation of Standard VII(B) because it is a statement of fact.” So my question is: Is it right to say ’ passed Level I of CFA June 2008 examination on the first attempt’. I can see in previous replies that somebody mentioned it’s a violation if we mention passed on the first attempt. Can somebody clarify?

You can put Passed Level 1 2017: Level 2 Candidate 2019: Guaranteed Level 3 candidate 2020.

Just kidding of course…

I’d absolutely put “first try” on CV. Better yet, put “Passed CFA LVL1 exam (1st try)” on your LinkedIn headline. It’s important let prospective employees know that they are dealing with a BSD right of the bat.

Or you can put "Will receive Charter without Level 3 since you scored in the 100% rank)

What’s ‘BSD’?

Big Swinging D!ck

https://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Big+Swinging+Dick

Ah of course, I am familiar with the terminology, but was not aware of the acronym. Thank you kindly.