Level 2 exams takes less time than level one !!!

The items set style for level 2 takes less time than the MCQ style of level one… i know it is more boring than the level one style , but really it consumes less time, i have done alot of exams in the Q bank using both methods, and i finish the item set style exams ( 6q per vignette) in one hour VS 2 hours in the looking easy MCQ what about you guys ? do u feel the same ? i feel that we will have a plenty of time in the real exam than last year on level one …

I agree. Though i didn’t have time issues at level 1, I was done with over an hour to spare both AM and PM, but I’ve always been a fast test taker.

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I agree. Though i didn’t have time issues at > level 1, I was done with over an hour to spare > both AM and PM, but I’ve always been a fast test > taker. what about level 2, dose it takes less time than level one with you ?!

I am expecting questions exam to be very time consuming this year a) only 3 choices to read – so gives us more time to spend on reading question, but to compensate for this, exam setters will make sure the questions are VERY HARD and each of them require sub-calculations before you get to the answer. No easy MCQ like L1. b) I expect the answer choices to be very tricky, not the usual eliminte 2, and left with 2, and guess one and move on. This year i expect all 3 choices to be seemingly correct to an unprepared test taker … and we’ll have to do our best to pick the right one.