Level 2 in 4 months?

I’m just curious, how many people on here are taking level 2 for the first time, with a total of 4 months to study? There have to be plenty of people who passed level 1 in December, got results at the end of January, and started level 2 beginning of February, like me.

passed L1 in june, first time try on L2. feeling shaky.

I started studying at the beginning of January since I was quite sure I had passed L1. This gives me a total of 5 months to prepare for the June exam. It’s certainly doable in 4 months as well.

I will never recommend anyone to take level 2 in four months unless they are full time student AND single :stuck_out_tongue: I passed L1 in june as well but started studying seriously in feb-march for L2. Feeling very under confident!!

i’m one of the miserable souls who passed L1 in Dec and am taking L2 in June - i feel like i’ve done nothing but study CFA materials since Labor Day 2009. I almost dont even care if i pass anymore - i just want a break. WOuldnt advise anyone else do what i’m doing - if i had it to do over again, i would register for L2 in 2011

I did that and I have nothing to say except fml

Me too. Studying since about mid February. Knock it out.

L1 in dec 09 … started mid feb …full time student not 1 percent sure that i will pass … lol…will never recommend to any one in this time span … its BRUTALL…

yep. I graduated one year ago, and started studying for L1 on the monday after graduation. One year later I’m done with level 1 and have had only the 4 months to study for level II. Also working the whole time. I’m freakin exhausted. two levels, cronic kanker sores, glasses, insomnia (for the few hrs I’m actually in bed), and maybe two friends left. … . . . one year. . . . . .

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m one of the miserable souls who passed L1 in > Dec and am taking L2 in June - i feel like i’ve > done nothing but study CFA materials since Labor > Day 2009. > > I almost dont even care if i pass anymore - i just > want a break. WOuldnt advise anyone else do what > i’m doing - if i had it to do over again, i would > register for L2 in 2011 Yes this sucks big time. I would NEVER advise anyone to do this. I now have reading glasses do to this marathon, I never sleep all I do is crunch problems in my dreams, wife hates me all I do is come home and study.

19 days guys. It’s been about 10 months since I have had free nights (except the glorious 6 weeks in January). Come June 6th, I will finally have discretionary time again.

I must be one of the few that was glad to take L1 and L2 back to back. There’s an advantage to having the L1 material fresh on your head since L2 basically builds on the L1 material.

L1 Dec2008… First try at L2… started in First week of Feb… full time job ( logging 12-13 hrs daily) studying 3 hrs a day… wife and kid call me stranger now… covered everything but sure abt very few topics… last week is most crucial… GLTA